891. What command is used to sort the lines of data in a file in alphabetical order ?
A. sort – r
892. What does FSF stand for ?
A. Free Software File
B. File Server First
C. First Serve First
D. Free Software Foundation
893. Which command is used to display and create files ?
894. Which of the following keys is used to replace a single character with new text ?
895. Which command is used to display a file contents in octal form ?
896. Which of the following commands is used to display the filenames in multiple columns with indication of directories and executable file ?
A. ls -F -x
B. ls -l
C. ls ~ x
897. Which option is used with cmp command to give a detailed list of the byte number and the differing bytes in octal for each character that differs in both the files ?
898. Which command is used with vi editor to move the cursor to the left ?
899. What file specifies the order in which to use specified name services ?
900. What command is used to add printing jobs to the queue ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.