961. Which command is used to print a file ?
962. Which of the following commands can be used to get information about yourself ?
A. who am i
B. i /4
963. Which command is used to save the standard output in a file, as well as display it on the terminal ?
964. Which of the following commands is not the vi Input mode command ?
965. Which of the following signs is used to back up over typing errors in vi ?
966. What command is used to assign only read permission to all three categories of the file’letter’ ?
A. chmod u + r, g + r, o – x letter
B. chmod ugo = r letter
C. chmod a – rw letter
D. chmod go + r letter
967. Which of the following commands is used to display the directory attributes rather than its contents ?
A. ls -l -d
B. ls -l
C. ls -x
D. ls –F
968. Which symbol is used to separate more than one command in the same command line ?
969. Which option will be used with ps command to slow the entire command line of the process being run ?
970. Which of the following commands is used to display your working directory ?
B. prompt $p$g
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.