901. What command is used to remove jobs from the print queue ?
902. Which of the following keys is used to delete the character beneath the cursor ?
903. What command is used to count the total number of lines, words, and characters contained in a file ?
D. count p
904. What command is used with vi editor to move back to the beginning of a word ?
905. In what file can you specify which users are not allowed to access a system via FTP ?
D. All of the above
906. What command is used to print a file ?
907. What command do you use to delete a file ?
908. Which command is used to remove the read permission of the file ‘note’ from both the group and others ?
A. chmod go+r note
B. chmod go+rw note
C. chmod go-x note
D. chmod go-r note
909. Which symbol will be used with grep command to match the pattern pat at the beginning of a line ?
910. Which command is used to remove a file ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.