861. Which of the following commands is used to absolutely assign all permissions to the owner, read and write permissions to the group and only executable permission to the others of the file note ?
A. chmod 761 note
B. chmod 671 note
C. chmod 167 note
D. chmod 4=rwx, g=rw note
862. Which of the following files will displayed by this command cat *ch* ?
D. All of the above
863. You just added a new user, kara, to the system. What group is kara added to by default ?
864. What command is used to display your current working directory ?
C. prompt $p$g
865. _____________ tool allows you to change your default X Window desktop?
866. To create an installation boot floppy disk from Linux (or another Unix) machine, what command could you use ?
867. Which of the following is not a filter command ?
868. What layer protocol is responsible for user and the application programme support such as passwords, resource sharing, file transfer and network management ?
A. Layer 4 protocols
B. Layer 5 protocols
C. Layer 6 protocols
D. Layer 7 protocols
869. Which of the following tool is used to partition your hard drive ?
870. What of the following tool is used to check and repair Linux file systems ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.