391. According to ISO 9001, the causes of nonconforming product should be____________________?
D. eliminated and identified
ISO 9001 requires that the causes of nonconforming product to be identified. Potential causes of nonconforming product are eliminated.
392. The primary objective of formal technical reviews is to find _________________ during the process so that they do not become defects after release of the software?
B. equivalent faults
C. failure cause
D. none of the mentioned
Errors lead to faults
393. Which of the following is not an appraisal cost in SQA ?
A. inter-process inspection
C. quality planning
It is associated prevention cost
394. Which regression test selection technique exposes faults caused by modifications ?
As regression testing is performed many times over the life of the software product, it becomes a costly affair.
395. Regression testing is a very expensive activity?
396. Which selective retest technique selects every test case that causes a modified program to produce a different output than its original version?
Safe techniques do not focus on coverage criteria, instead they select every test case that cause a modified program to produce different output than its original version
397. What type of software testing is generally used in Software Maintenance ?
A. Regression Testing
B. System Testing
C. Integration Testing
D. Unit Testing
All other options are known as levels of software testing which further have types of software testing.
398. Which of the following terms is a measure of the probability that the system will cause an accident ?
B. Hazard probability
The risk is assessed by considering the hazard probability, the hazard severity, and the probability that the hazard will lead to an accident.
399. A characteristic of a software system that can lead to a system error is known as _____________________ ?
A. Human error or mistake
B. System fault
C. System error
D. System failure
400. An aircraft engine normally includes automatic fire extinguishers. What kind of dependability and security issue the example states ?
A. Hazard avoidance
B. Damage limitation
C. Hazard detection
D. Hazard detection and removal
The system may include protection features that minimize the damage that may result from an accident
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.