371. Which of the following is not a part of process change ?
A. Introducing new practices, methods or processes
B. Introducing new team members to existing project
C. Introducing or removing deliverable
D. Introducing new roles or responsibilities
Adding more developers aid to process completion rather than changing it.
372. It is always best to start process analysis with a new test model ?
It is always best to start process analysis with an existing model. People then may extend and change this.
373. The CMMI assessment is based on a x-point scale. What is the value of x ?
Not performed, performed, managed, defined, quantitatively managed, and optimizing are the six points.
374. Which of the following is not a SQA plan for a project ?
A. evaluations to be performed
B. amount of technical work
C. audits and reviews to be performed
D. documents to be produced by the SQA group
All other options support a SQA plan
375. ____________ states that, where appropriate, adequate statistical techniques are identified and used to verify the acceptability of process capability and product characteristics?
A. ISO 9001
B. ISO 9000-4
D. All of the mentioned
ISO 9001 states that, where, appropriate adequate statistical techniques are identified and used to verify the acceptability of process capability and product characteristics.
376. Which of the following requires design control measures, such as holding and recording design reviews and qualification tests ?
B. ISO 9001
C. ISO 9000-3
D. None of the mentioned
ISO 9000-3 states that the supplier should carry out reviews to ensure the requirements are met and design methods are correctly carried out.
377. Which of the following is not a maturity level in CMM ?
The CMM is organized into five maturity levels as namely: Initial, Repeatable, Defined, Managed and Optimizing.
378. CO policy in CMM means___________________?
A. The leadership practices in Commitment to Perform
B. The organizational structure (groups) practices in Ability to Perform
C. The policy practices in Commitment to Perform
D. The planning practices in Commitment to Perform
379. The ISO 9000 series of standards is a program that can be used for external quality assurance purposes ?
The ISO 9000 series of standards is a set of documents
380. What is not included in prevention costs ?
A. quality planning
B. formal technical reviews
C. test equipment
D. equipment calibration and maintenance
The cost of quality includes all costs incurred in the pursuit of quality or in performing quality-related activities.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.