MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Software Engineering MCQs based on current trends and practices. These Software Engineering MCQs with answers cover all areas of Software Engineering. Furthermore, it will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
81. Which of the following Requirement Elicitation Techniques is applicable to messy, changing and ill-defined problem situations?
A. Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
C. Soft Systems Methodology (SSM)
D. Controlled Requirements Expression (CORE)
82. Choose the disadvantage of using SSM as an elicitation technique ?
A. It incorporates human element into design
B. SSM is in its infant stage
C. SSM is suitable for new systems
D. Standard methodologies like Role Exploration, Issue Resolution and Reorganization support SSM
83. Who controls the FAST (Facilitated Application Specification Techniques) meeting?
A. System Analyst
84. How many phases are there in Brainstorming?
D. All of the mentioned
85. Arrange the steps in order to represent the conducting of Wide band Delphi Technique ?
i. Conduct a group discussion
ii. Conduct another group discussion
iii. Present experts with a problem
iv. Collect expert opinion anonymously
v. Iterate until consensus is reached
vi. Feedback a summary of result to each expert
A. i, iii, ii, iv, v, vi
B. iii, i, ii, iv, v, vi
C. i, ii, iii, iv, vi, v
D. iii, i, iv, vi, ii, v
86. How is throwaway prototype different from the evolutionary prototype?
A. It involves successive steps
B. It involves just one task
C. The prototype is built with the idea that it will eventually be converted into the final system
D. It has a shorter development time
87. QFD works best if it has management commitment?
88. To ensure that a given root definition is rigorous and comprehensive, The Lancaster team proposed several criteria that are summarized in the mnemonic CATWOE in Soft Systems Methodology (SSM).Which of the following alphabet is representing an entirely different meaning to SSM ?
A. C – Customer
B. A – Actor
C. T – Transformation
D. E – ER Model
89. Keeping the requirements of QFD in mind which of the following is not an example of an Expected Requirement ?
A. Ease of software installation
B. Overall operational correctness and reliability
C. Specific system functions
D. Quality graphical display
90. Select the developer-specific requirement ?
D. Both Portability and Maintainability