491. Which of the following is not an adaptation criteria for software projects ?
A. Size of the project
B. Customers Complaints
C. Project staff
D. Mission criticality
Explanation: These can vary from client to client.
492. A technique for performing quantitative analysis of progress is known as______________________?
Explanation: The earned value system provides a common value scale for every task, regardless of the type of work being performed. The total hours to do the whole project are estimated, and every task is given an earned value based on its estimated percentage of the total.
493. What is used to determine the recommended degree of rigor with which the software process should be applied on a project ?
A. Degree of Rigor
B. Adaptation criteria
C. Task Set
D. Both degree of Rigor and adaptation criteria
494. Which of the following is a project scheduling method that can be applied to software development ?
D. Both PERT and CPM
Explanation: Program evaluation and review technique (PERT) and critical path method (CPM) are two project scheduling methods that can be applied to software development.
495. What evaluates the risk associated with the technology to be implemented as part of project scope ?
A. Concept scoping
B. Preliminary concept planning
C. Technology risk assessment
D. Customer reaction to the concept
496. Ensuring that no more than the allocated number of people are allocated at any given time in Software Scheduling is known as ________________?
A. Time Allocation
B. Effort Validation
C. Defined Milestone
D. Effort Distribution
497. Every task that is scheduled should be assigned to a specific team member is termed as_________________?
B. Defined milestones
C. Defined responsibilities
D. Defined outcomes
Explanation: These responsibilities are domain specific.
498. What is a collection of software engineering work tasks, milestones, and deliverables that must be accomplished to complete a particular project ?
A. Task set
B. Degree of milestone
C. Adaptation criteria
D. All of the mentioned
499. A project usually has a timeline chart which was developed by_________________?
A. Henry Gantt
B. Barry Boehm
C. Ivar Jacabson
D. None of the mentioned
Explanation: Timeline chart, also called a Gantt chart was invented by Henry Gantt, an industrial engineer in 1917 .
500. _________________ view shows the system hardware and how software components are distributed across the processors in the system ?
D. all of the mentioned
Explanation: A physical view is implemented by system engineers implementing the system hardware.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.