MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Software Engineering MCQs based on current trends and practices. These Software Engineering MCQs with answers cover all areas of Software Engineering. Furthermore, it will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
41. The spiral model has two dimensions namely _______________ and _______________?
A. diagonal, angular
B. radial, perpendicular
C. radial, angular
D. diagonal, perpendicular
42. Identify the disadvantage of Spiral Model?
A. Doesn’t work well for smaller projects
B. High amount of risk analysis
C. Strong approval and documentation control
D. Additional Functionality can be added at a later date
43. If you were to create client/server applications, which model would you go for ?
A. WINWIN Spiral Model
B. Spiral Model
C. Concurrent Model
D. Incremental Model
44. Which of the following is not a type of a 4GL? One originating _________________?
A. on Lisp machine
B. on report generators
C. from database query languages
D. from GUI creators
45. What is a major advantage of using a 4GT Model for producing small scale products, applications or programs ?
A. Improved productivity of software engineers
B. Reduction in software development time
C. 4GT helped by CASE tools and code generators offers a credible solution to many software problems
D. None of the mentioned
46. Arrange the following activities for making a software product using 4GT. i. Design strategy ii. Transformation into product iii. Implementation iv. Requirement gathering ?
A. 1, 4, 3, 2
B. 4, 3, 1, 2
C. 4, 1, 3, 2
D. 1, 3, 4, 2
47. Which of the following 4GLs invented at IBM and subsequently adopted by ANSI and ISO as the standard language for managing structured data?
48. Which two models doesn’t allow defining requirements early in the cycle?
A. Waterfall & RAD
B. Prototyping & Spiral
C. Prototyping & RAD
D. Waterfall & Spiral
49. RUP stands for______________ created by a division of ______________?
A. Rational Unified Program, IBM
B. Rational Unified Process, Infosys
C. Rational Unified Process, Microsoft
D. Rational Unified Process, IBM
50. The Incremental Model is a result of combination of elements of which two models?
A. Build & FIX Model & Waterfall Model
B. Linear Model & RAD Model
C. Linear Model & Prototyping Model
D. Waterfall Model & RAD Model