971. Which command will be used with vi editor to replace single character under cursor with any number of characters ?
972. Which of the following commands is used to get directory one level up ?
B. cd ..
973. What command is used with vi editor to delete a single character ?
974. How many primary partitions can exist on one drive ?
975. What command is not used to list the files chap01, chap02 and chap04 ?
A. ls chap*
B. ls chap
C. ls – x chap0
D. ls chap0
976. What protocol(s) is(are) allowed a user to retrieve her/his mail from the mail server to her/his mail reader ?
D. All of the above
977. What does GNU stand for ?
A. GNU’s not Unix
B. Greek Needed Unix
C. General Unix
D. General Noble Unix
978. How can you navigate around virtual consoles ?
A. Alt+Function Key
B. Ctrl+Function Key
D. Alt+a+w+Function Key
979. How many extended partitions can exist on one drive ?
980. What command is used to count the number of files in the current directory by using pipes ?
A. ls | ws – c
B. ls | wc – w
C. ls | wc – l
D. ls | wc
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.