631. In your ASP.NET web application you want to display a list of clients on a Web page. The client list displays 10 clients at a time, and you require the ability to edit the clients. Which Web control- ?
A. The GridView control
B. The DetailsView control
C. The FormView control
D. The Table control
632. In your ASP.NET 2.0 web application you want to display an image that is selected from a collection of images. What approach will you use to implementing this ?
A. Use the ImageMap control and randomly select a HotSpot to show or hide.
B. Use the AdServer control and create an XML file with configuration of the control.
C. Use an ImageButton control to predict randomness of the image to be loaded based on the clicks of the control.
D. Use the Image control to hold the image and a Calendar control to randomly select a date for each image to be displayed.
633. How to find out what version of ASP.NET I am using on my machine ?
A. Response.Write(Version.ToString() );
B. Response.Write(System.Version.ToString() );
C. Response.Write(System.Environment.Version.ToString() );
D. not possible
634. Which language is used to create an ASP.NET code file ?
A. Visual Basic
D. All of the above
635. The feature in ASP.NET 2.0 that is used to fire a normal postback to a different page in the application is called ?
A. Cross Page Posting
D. None of the above
636. Output : Response.Buffer = True Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now().Subtract(New TimeSpan(1, 0, 0, 0)) Response.Expires = 0 Response.CacheControl = “no-cache” ?
A. Avoid page to be cached
B. Clears the buffer area
C. The session expires
D. None of the Above
637. What is the significance of Response.AddHeaders( ) ?
A. Adds HTTP Headers to output stream
B. Adds Tag to rendered Page
C. Add Headers to the web site
D. None of the above
638. Caching type supported by ASP.Net ?
A. Output Caching
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
639. How do you get information from a form that is submitted using the “post” method ?
640. ____________ tests make sure that new code does not break existing code?
A. Integration tests
B. Regression tests
C. Load test
D. Unit tests
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.