161. One creates Behavioral models of a system when you are discussing and designing the system architecture?
162. ________________ classes are used to create the interface that the user sees and interacts with as the software is used ?
163. A data object can encapsulates processes and operation as well _________________?
164. Model-driven engineering is just a theoretical concept. It cannot be converted into a working/executable code ?
165. Activity diagrams are used to model the processing of data ?
166. Software evolution does not comprises ?
A. Development activities
B. Negotiating with client
C. Maintenance activities
D. Re-engineering activities
167. Program modularization and Source code translation are the activities of ____________________?
A. Forward engineering
B. Reverse Engineering
D. Reverse Engineering and Reengineering
168. Identify the correct statement with respect to Evolutionary development ?
A. Evolutionary development usually has two flavors; exploratory development, and throw-away prototyping
B. Very large projects are usually done using evolutionary development based approach
C. It facilitates easy project management, through the high volume of documentation it generates
D. Sometimes the construction of a throw-away prototype is not followed by a re- implementation of the software system using a more structured approach
169. The two dimensions of spiral model are ______________________?
A. diagonal, angular
B. radial, perpendicular
C. radial, angular
D. diagonal, perpendicular
170. A sociotechnical system is a system that includes___________________?
D. all of the mentioned