811. Which command is used to remove a directory ?
812. Which command is used to list out all the hidden files along with the other files ?
A. ls -l
B. ls -x
C. ls -F
D. ls -a
813. Which command is used to change protection mode of files starting with the string emp and ending with 1,2, or 3 ?
A. chmod u+x emp[1-3]
B. chmod 777 emp*
C. chmod u+r ??? emp
D. chmod 222 emp?
814. Which of the following subdirectory(ies) contains the device files ?
815. What command is used to assign executable permission to the owner of the file named “letter” ?
A. chmod ugo + x letter
B. chmod u + x letter
C. chmod u + w letter
D. chmod g + x letter
816. What command is used to set user and group quotas ?
817. Which command is used to copy all files having the string chap and any two characters after that to the progs directory ?
A. cp chap?? progs
B. cp chap* progs
C. cp chap /progs/*.*
D. cp chap?? /progs/*
818. Which command is used to count just the number of characters in a file?
A. wc – 1
B. wc -c
C. wc -w
D. wc –r
819. What TCP/IP protocol is used for transferring electronic mail messages from one machine to another ?
820. Which of the following directories contain all the Alias created by a user, including his login directory ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.