951. Direct tilling gold contains?
A. more than 90% pure gold
B.70.85 % gold
C.99.99% pure gold
D.more than 65% gold
952. Tarnishing of amalgam restorations is due to the formation of?
A. silver sulfide
B. tin oxide
953. Which of the following terms can aptly describe alginate impression materials?
954. Human teeth possess which of the following hue portions of the color spectrum?
A. Yellow and yellow-red
B.Red and yellow-red
C.Green and yellow-green
D.Yellow-red and yellow-green
E.Red. green, and blue
955. The oxidizing agent used in the polymerization of polysulfide impression materials is?
A. lead peroxide
956. Growth of secondary dentin is best stimulated by?
A. composite resin cements
B.zinc phosphate cements
C.zinc oxide-eugenol cements
D.calcium hydroxide cements
957. Which of the following atomic bonds are characterized by physical forces?
A. Ionic bonds
B.Van der Waals bonds
958. A reusable impression material is?
A. impression plaster
C.zinc oxide eugenol
D. alginate hydrocolloid
E. impression wax
959. During the calcining of gypsum?
A. it is subjected to temperatures of 110 to 120°F
B.part of water of crystallization is deriven off
C.silica is added
D.it is boiled in distilled water
E. all of the above
960. Amongst the non-aqueous elastomeric impression materials curing time is longest for the?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.