Impression materials( Dental materials ) is of liquid or semi-solid nature when first mixed and placed in the mouth. It then sets to become an elastic solid (usually takes a few minutes depending upon the material), leaving an imprint of a person’s dentition and surrounding structures of the oral cavity. Academictask provides 2000+ basic and advanced level of dental materials MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on dental materials subject and cover all important topics of impression material like Amalgams, Dental Cements, Direct Filling Gold, Gypsum Products Mcqs, Impression Materials, Metallurgy, Physical Properties, Dental Ceramics & Miscellaneous, Restorative Resins – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on dental and impression materials. These dental materials MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pathology here.
121. Non metal which conducts elactricity______________?
122. Etching of dentin does not include_____________?
A. Removal of smear layer
B. Exposure of collagen fibers
C. Opening of dentinal tubules
D. Increases surface energy
123. The Knoop Hardness Number of Microfilled composite Restorative material ranges from____________?
A. 50 – 60 KHN
B. 25 – 35 KHN
C. 15 – 20 KHN
D. 40 – 48 KHN
124. The elastic of plastic deformation to fracture a material is its_______________?
C. Young’s modulus
D. Proportional limit
125. KHN of enamel is close to______________?
A. Pure gold
126. Which one of the following is the result of applying a load to a wire below its modulus of elasticity on a load deflection diagram ?
A. Fracture of the wire
B. permanent deformation
C. Spring back
D. Increase in stiffness
127. A fluid having constant viscosity that does not depend upon the strain rate is said to be_______________?
128. Which of the following hardness test is a micro hardness test ?
129. Which of the following properties of dental materials is time dependent_______________?
C. Elastic limit
D. Ultimate strength
130. Flow of a material refers to_______________?
A. Continued change of the material under a given load
B. The consistency of material when mixing
C. The homogencity of gypsum products
D. Dimensional change of the material during settings
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.