371. Impression plaster is_____________?
A. Less compressive than alginate
B. More compressive than alginate
C. As compressive as alginate
D. More compressive than hydrocolloids
372. Vulcanization refers to the setting of__________________?
A. Reversible hydrocolloid
B. Mercaptan impression material
C. Zinc Phosphate cement
D. Zinc oxide-eugenol
373. Impression techniques are used for recording________________?
A. Oral mucosal tissues
B. Dental hard tissues
C. Oral mucosal tissues and dental hard tissues
D. None of the above
374. Syneresis seen in hydrocolloid gel is______________?
A. Seen as water loss
B. Water absorption
375. Best material for duplicating cast is_______________?
C. Zinc oxide eugenol
D. Plaster of paris
376. The base paste of the condensation poly sillicone has a low molecular weight dimethyl siloxane with a terminal-group_______________?
A. Marcaptan group
B. Hydroxyl group
C. Silane group
D. Virryl group
377. Before pouring an elastic impression it is washed with slurry of water and stone to______________?
A. Increase gel strength
B. Prevent syneresis
C. Prevent distortion
D. Wash off saliva on impression
378. The basic constituent of reversible hydrocolloid impression material is________________?
B. Alginic acid
379. Sol – gel transformation is seen in________________?
A. Impression plaster
D. Impression compound
380. Setting time of ZOE is best controlled by______________?
A. Adding a drop of eugenol
B. Adding a drop of water
C. Cooling the glass slab
D. Altering ratio of two pastes