371. Impression plaster is_____________?
A. Less compressive than alginate
B. More compressive than alginate
C. As compressive as alginate
D. More compressive than hydrocolloids
372. Vulcanization refers to the setting of__________________?
A. Reversible hydrocolloid
B. Mercaptan impression material
C. Zinc Phosphate cement
D. Zinc oxide-eugenol
373. Impression techniques are used for recording________________?
A. Oral mucosal tissues
B. Dental hard tissues
C. Oral mucosal tissues and dental hard tissues
D. None of the above
374. Syneresis seen in hydrocolloid gel is______________?
A. Seen as water loss
B. Water absorption
375. Best material for duplicating cast is_______________?
C. Zinc oxide eugenol
D. Plaster of paris
376. The base paste of the condensation poly sillicone has a low molecular weight dimethyl siloxane with a terminal-group_______________?
A. Marcaptan group
B. Hydroxyl group
C. Silane group
D. Virryl group
377. Before pouring an elastic impression it is washed with slurry of water and stone to______________?
A. Increase gel strength
B. Prevent syneresis
C. Prevent distortion
D. Wash off saliva on impression
378. The basic constituent of reversible hydrocolloid impression material is________________?
B. Alginic acid
379. Sol – gel transformation is seen in________________?
A. Impression plaster
D. Impression compound
380. Setting time of ZOE is best controlled by______________?
A. Adding a drop of eugenol
B. Adding a drop of water
C. Cooling the glass slab
D. Altering ratio of two pastes
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.