451. Super abrasive is________________?
B. Silicon arbide
D. Aluminum oxide
452. The preferred material for repair of fractured denture base is______________?
A. Chemically cure resin
B. Heat curve resin
C. Light cure resin
D. Vinyl resin
453. Dispersion of crystalline phase to strengthen ceramics results in_________________?
A. dispersed porcelain
B. Glazed porcelain
C. aluminium porcelain
D. All of the above
454. For porcelain fused to metal crown, the porcelain should have ______________?
A. High fusion expansion
B. High fusion temperature
C. Linear coefficient of thermal expansion less than that of metal
D. Linear coefficient of thermal expansion more than that of metal
455. The ideal temperature of water bath for softening fluid wax is about________________?
A. 51 to 54 degree F
B. 51 to 54 degree C
C. 70 to 75 degree F
D. 70 to 75 degree C
456. Crocus cloth is________________?
457. The most toxic form of mercury is_________________?
A. Methyl and ethyl mercury
B. Mercury vapour
C. Inorganic mercury forms
D. Mercury sulphide
458. Ceramics fired to metals are processed by_______________?
A. Heat pressing
D. Slip casting
459. When porcelain is basked against metal, it should possess a________________?
A. high fusion expansion
B. high fusion temperature
C. linear coefficient of thermal expansion less than but close to that of metal
D. Linear coefficient of thermal expansion greater than, but close to that of the metal
460. Clogging of an abrasive wheel with debris causing reduction of abrasive action is called________________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.