Impression materials( Dental materials ) is of liquid or semi-solid nature when first mixed and placed in the mouth. It then sets to become an elastic solid (usually takes a few minutes depending upon the material), leaving an imprint of a person’s dentition and surrounding structures of the oral cavity. Academictask provides 2000+ basic and advanced level of dental materials MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on dental materials subject and cover all important topics of impression material like Amalgams, Dental Cements, Direct Filling Gold, Gypsum Products Mcqs, Impression Materials, Metallurgy, Physical Properties, Dental Ceramics & Miscellaneous, Restorative Resins – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on dental and impression materials. These dental materials MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pathology here.
31. The restoration which shows percolation and shrinkage along the margins is_____________?
B. Unfilled resins
32. The commonly used laser for curing composite resin is______________?
33. What is the polymerization shrinkage if 3:1 powder: liquid ratio is used____________?
34. Macromolecules in Dental Resin is attached by______________?
A. Covalent bonds
B. sonic bonds
C. Vander Wall’s Forces
D. Hydrogen Bonds
35. Along with polymerisation shrinkage, one of the major disadvantages of polymethyl methacrylate as denture base resin are its poor_____________?
A. Biological properties
B. Thermal properties
C. Mechanical properties
D. Esthetic properties
36. The most common coupling agents are organic silicon compound called_______________?
37. One bottle system of adhesive resins_____________?
A. 4th generation bonding agents
B. Separate etching step not required
C. Separate etching step is still required
D. Contains only primer
38. Most advantageous indication of acid etching is______________?
A. Decrease micro leakage
B. Decrease polymerization shrinkage
C. Decrease coefficient of thermal expansion
D. Decrease porosity in restorative material
39. VLC resins are also called as______________?
A. Microwave-activated resins
B. Tertiary amine-activated resins
C. Light activated resins
D. Heat activated resins
40. Cold cure acrylic expand in water by___________?
A. 1% by volume 0.23% by weight
B. 10% by volume 0.23% by weight
C. 0.1% by volume 0.23% by weight
D. None of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.