501. PH of which cement remain below 7 even after 1 month after insertion into the cavity ?
A. Glass Ionomer Cement
B. Zinc Phosphate
C. Resin cement
D. Silicate cement
502. The most commonly used, most biocompatible and adhesive cement is______________?
A. Zinc phosphate
B. Zinc oxide eugenol
C. Calcium hydroxide
D. Glass ionomer
503. Torsional force is_______________?
B. Tensile force
D. Transverse bending force
504. All of the following is used as accelerator in zinc oxide eugenol cement except_______________?
A. Acetic acid
B. Zinc acetate dehydrate
C. Calcium chloride
505. The principal constituent of set silicate cement matrix is_______________?
A. Hydrated Aluminium phosphate
B. Hydrated Aluminium Phosphate with calcium fluoride
C. Hydrate Aluminosilicate gel
D. Hydrated Aluminium phosphate crystal, CAF2 alluminosiliate gel
506. Age hardening is a process done at______________?
A. Heating up to 200 – 450°C for 15 – 30 min and quenching in water
B. Heating at 700°C for 10 – 15 min and quenching in water
C. Heating at 700°C for 1 hour and quenching in water
D. Heating above 700°C for 30 min and quenching in water
507. Frozen slab technique is applicable to_____________?
A. Zinc phosphate cement
B. Glass Ionomer cement
C. Zinc oxide Eugenol cement
D. Resin cement
508. Most preferable cement for temporary restoration______________?
C. Ca (OH)2
D. Zinc polycarboxylate cement
509. Why GIC is best restorative material in children_____________?
A. High strength
B. Good marginal integrity
C. It can bond enamel & dentin
D. It has less occlusal wear
510. The setting of zinc phosphate is accelerated by_____________?
A. Adding a drop of water
B. Increasing mixing time
C. Cooling the slab
D. Adding a drop of oleic acid