421. Water powder ratio of dental stone and plaster is respectively_________________?
A. 0.28 and 0.6
B. 0.6 and 0.28
C. 0.6 and 3.2
D. 0.28 and 0.98
422. Model plaster (white) used to cast study models before mixing with water, is largely composed of____________?
423. White gold alloy predominantly is______________?
A. Gold added with palladium
B. Gold added with calcium
C. Gold with much of chromium
D. Gold with silver
424. In type II gold alloys _______ Karat gold is used?
A. 24 K
B. 22 K
C. 18 K
D. 10 K
425. The material used in its pure form in dentistry is______________?
426. Cohesion of gold foil is an example of______________?
A. Atomic attraction and welding
427. Average particle size of powdered gold is________________?
A. 10 um
B. 15 um
C. 30 um
D. 0.1 um
428. The pure form of gold used in dentistry is known as___________________?
A. Cohesive gold
B. Non cohesive gold
C. Class I casting gold
D. Class IV casting gold
429. Electralloy is an alloy of________________?
A. Gold and Platinum
B. Cobalt and Chromium
C. Gold and Calcium
D. Tin and chromium
430. The carat for Au foil used for restorations is_______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.