691. Most ideally elastic among the following_______________?
B. Addition silicone
D. Condensation silicone
692. Which one of the following impression materials is elastic, sets by a chemical reaction and is catalyzed by chloroplatinic acid_______________?
B. Condensation silicone
D. Poly vinyl siloxane
693. Which of the following best describes the working time of elastomeric impression material ?
A. Loss of luster of impression material
B. Just after the start of appearing elastic properties of impression material
C. Just before the start of appearing elastic properties of impression material
D. After the start of appearing elastic properties of impression material
694. Final product in alginate is________________?
A. Potassium alginate
B. Sodium alginate
C. Trisodium phosphate
D. Calcium alginate
695. Dustless alginate is produced by______________?
A. Reducing the diatomaceous earth
B. Altering the matrix
C. Coating with dihydric alcohol
D. Adding heavy metal salts
696. Two in one stage impression materials include______________?
A. Hydrocolloid impression material
B. Zinc Oxide eugenol impression paste
C. Elastomeric impression material
D. All of the above
697. A technique of combining reversible and irreversible hydrocolloid that could bond to irreversible hydrocolloid is known as________________?
A. Immersion technique
B. Laminate technique
C. Injecting technique
D. Tempering technique
698. Which of the following impression materials is easy to pour and difficult to remove the stone cast from the impression ?
A. Condensation polysilicone
B. Addition polysilicone
699. White gold alloy predominantly is______________?
A. Gold added with palladium
B. Gold with silver
C. Gold with much of chromium
D. Gold added with calcium
700. In type II gold alloys _______ Karat gold is used?
A. 22 K
B. 24 K
C. 18 K
D. 10 K