511. Which glass ionomer cement develops early resistance to water intake on setting ?
A. Reinforced auto care glass ionomer cement
C. Resin modified glass ionomer cement
D. Ceramic reinforced glass ionomer cement
512. All of the following statements are true for zinc oxide eugenol cements except______________?
A. Equal lengths of base paste and accelerator paste are mixed together until the mix has a uniform colour
B. Increase in temperature and humidity shorten the setting time
C. The mix appear thick at the start of mixing but after 30 seconds of additional spatulation it becomes more fluid
D. Water accelerates but heat retards the setting of zinc oxide eugenol cements
E. Both C & D
513. Advantage of zinc phosphate over GIC is______________?
A. High compressive strength
B. Tensile strength
C. High modulus of elasticity
D. Diametral strength
514. Cavity varnishes have_____________?
A. Average bonding to tooth
B. Low bonding to tooth
C. Excellent bonding to tooth
D. No bonding to tooth
515. Which one of the following dental cements does not contain water as part of the composition of the liquid component ?
A. Zinc Phosphate cement
B. Zinc oxide equgenol cement
C. Zinc silicophosphate cement
D. Zinc polycarboxylate cement
516. Which one of the following restorative materials is having coefficient of thermal expansion close to that of tooth enamel and dentin ?
A. Microfilled composite resins
B. Pure gold
C. Silver amalgam
D. Type II Glass ionomer cement
517. Which of the following acts as accelerator in Zinc oxide eugenol______________?
A. ZnCl2 + Eugenol
B. ZnCl2 + ZnSO2
C. Eugenol + ZnO
D. Zn(OH)2 + ZnO
518. Strength of zinc phosphate is effected by_______________?
A. Temp of glass slab
B. P:L ratio
C. Consistency of mix
D. Alteration of mixing time
519. Frozen slab technique of mixing zinc phosphate is used for_______________?
A. Cementing crowns
B. Temporary dressing
D. cementing orthodontic bands
520. About zinc oxide eugenol all are true except_______________?
A. ZnO is converted to Zn(OH)2
B. Reaction is autocatalytic
C. Water is the byproduct of reaction
D. Dehydrated ZnO reacts with dehydrated eugenol