851. Zinc oxide-eugenol paste is better than wax for making interocclusal records primarily because it
A. can be easily removed from undercuts
B. is more stable dimensionally
C. records surface detail better
D. offers no resistance to closing of the mandible
E. requires lesser time to se
852. Which of the following materials provides body and strength to reversible hydrocollolds ?
B. Agar agar
D. Lead dioxide
853. A buffering agent present in the liquid for silicate cements is?
B. silicon dioxide
C. aluminium trioxide
D. silicon trioxide
E. calcium fluorophosphates
854. What is the maximum permissibleflow of impression compound (Type 1) at mouth temperature?
855. The casting ring with the mold is placed in the furnace with the sprue hole
B. at an angle of 45°
856. The gelation temperature of colloid Impression material agar hydrocolloid should be
A. far below the oral temperature
C. 10*C higher than mouth temperature
E. above plaster setting temperature
857. When mixing self-curing resins, decreasingthe temperature of the mixing jar, would?
A. prolong the initiation period and dough forming time
B. prolong the initiation period and shorten the dough forming time
C shorten the initiation period and prolong the dough forming time
D. shortenthe initiation period and dough forming time
858. In the polymerization of two monomers. if identical monomer units occur in relatively longsequences along the main polymer chain, the type of copolymer formed, is termed?
859. When processing a mandibular denture from heat-curing resin by compression molding, porositiesdue to the boiling of monomer are most likely to occur in the?
A. buccal flange area
B. region around the necks of teeth
C. anterior region of the lingual flange
D. posterior lingual flange area
E. region of labial, flange
860. Any of the following may occur with agar based impression material except?
E. none of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.