701. The material used in its pure form in dentistry is______________?
702. Cohesion of gold foil is an example of______________?
A. Atomic attraction and welding
703. Average particle size of powdered gold is________________?
A. 30 um
B. 15 um
C. 10 um
D. 0.1 um
704. The pure form of gold used in dentistry is known as___________________?
A. Cohesive gold
B. Class I casting gold
C. Non cohesive gold
D. Class IV casting gold
705. Electralloy is an alloy of________________?
A. Cobalt and Chromium
B. Gold and Platinum
C. Gold and Calcium
D. Tin and chromium
706. The carat for Au foil used for restorations is_______________?
707. Direct filling gold formed by electrolytic precipitation is called by all the terms EXCEPT______________?
A. Mat gold
B. Granular gold
D. Sponge gold
708. When Gold fused with porcelain is fired at very high temperature greenish discoloration of cervical margin is due to________________?
A. Disintegration of opaque layer
B. High firing temperature
C. Presence of copper
D. Formation of excess oxides
709. Powdered gold is___________________?
A. Made by a combination of chemical precipitation and atomization
B. Made by milling pure gold ingots
C. Made by beating pure gold at high temperatures
D. Made by electrolytic precipitation
710. Which of the following is true about direct filling gold______________?
A. Voids can be avoided with manual condensation
B. Whatever may be the type voids are inherent
C. Properly condensed mat gold has no voids
D. None of the above