631. The term given to the phenomenon of moisture absorption by an alginate impression in________________?
632. The impression with the least dimensional change upon disinfection is_______________?
A. Addition poly silicone
633. Palladium is added to polyvinyl siloxane to_____________?
A. Act as a scavenger
B. Acts as plasticizer
C. Helps as surfactant
D. Acts as a catalyst
634. Immediate pouring of impressions is most critical in_____________?
A. Condensation polysillicon
C. Addition Polysilicon
D. A and B
635. The impression material used to record the prepared areas on abutment teeth is______________?
A. Medium viscosity elastomeric impression material
B. High viscosity elastomeric impression material
C. Low viscosity elastomeric impression material
D. None of the above
636. Alginate impression material is________________?
A. Thermoplastic impression material
B. Non-elastic impression material
C. More mucostatic than ZOE
D. Less mucostatic than ZOE
637. Syringe material is______________?
A. Medium viscosity elastomer
B. High viscosity elastomer
C. Medium & low viscosity elastomer
D. Low viscosity elastomer
638. The impression for a diagnostic cast of a partial edentulous mouth should be taken in_______________?
A. Modelling compound
B. Impression wax
D. Hydro cal
639. Agar impression materials differ from alginate impression materials in that the former sets by_______________?
B. Physical change
C. Mechanical action of saliva
D. Chemical change
640. Which material undergoes hysteresis ?
A. Impression plaster
B. Reversible hydrocolloid
C. Irreversible hydrocolloid
D. Metallic oxide paste
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.