491. Thickness of luting cement is_____________?
492. The chief advantage of zinc phosphate cement is its___________?
A. Good compressive strength
B. Film thickness
C. Lack of irritation
D. Low solubility
493. Which of the following cements is most biocompatible with pulp ?
B. Copper cement
C. Zinc phosphate cement
D. Zinc oxide eugenol cement
494. The major component of zinc phosphate cement is_____________?
A. Zinc oxide
B. Phosphoric acid
D. None of the above
495. Polycarboxylate cement is used for_____________?
A. Temporary restoration
C. Permanent restoration
D. Die material
496. The dual cure cements should not be used with light transmitting prostheses thicker than____________?
B. 1.5 mm
D. 2.5 mm
497. Which of the following is most important in strength ZOE_____________?
A. Liquid powder ratio
B. Temperature of mixing stab
C. Speed of mixing
D. Addition of few drops of water
498. The effect of zinc oxide-eugenol on the pulp ?
A. Is irritating
B. Encourages pulpal fibrosis
C. Is sedating
D. Has no effect
499. Best marginal seal is provided by____________?
A. Zinc phosphate
B. Zinc oxide eugenol
500. Secondary caries is least likely seen with_______________?
A. Silicate cement
B. Zinc phosphate
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.