Histology is the science and study of tissues. Histo means a tissue, while Logy means science. By studying oral histology and embryology, you will gain a strong foundation in oral biology. The topic you study will focus on the development and structure of cells and tissues, the stages of tooth development and maturation. Different parts of a tissue, like cells, intercellular substance, tissue fluids, and the different parts of a human tooth, like enamel, dentin, dental pulp. Academic Task provides Oral Histology MCQs with answers. All these teeth histology MCQs are chosen from trusted and best reference books on oral histology. These histology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Pathology here.
131. Intermediate plexus is absent in which of the following principle fibres_____________?
132. The calcified mass found in the PDL are_____________?
133. Principal fibres of periodontal ligament are attached to_____________?
A. Alveolar bone proper
B. Bundle bone
C. Lamellar bone
D. Cortical bone
134. Collagen biosynthesis occurs inside the______________?
135. Bone adjacent to periodontal ligament that contains a great number of sharpey’s fibres is known as______________?
A. Lamina dura
B. Bundle bone
C. Lamina propria
D. Lamina densa
136. Intermediate plexus is seen in the____________?
137. The rest of malassez in the periodontal ligament are derived from_____________?
A. Dental pulp
B. Lamina propria
C. Odontogenic epithelium
D. Vestibular lamina
138. The most abundant group of fibres in the PDL are_____________?
139. True about osteoclasts_____________?
A. Monocytes are precursor cells of osteoclasts
B. The plasma membrane of osteoclasts adjacent to bone that is being resorbed is known as striated or ruffled border
C. Contain lysosomes with acid phosphates
D. All of the above are true
140. Sharpey’s fibres are present in_______________?
C. Periodontal ligament
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.