691. The nerve supply within the dental pulp provides for:
A. Pain perception, vascular control and proprioception.
B. Thermal perception, vasodilatation and cementum sensitivity.
C. Pain perception, dentin sensitivity and vascular control.
D. Proprioception, taste and vasoconstriction.
692. With age, the volume of the pulp decreases because of:
A. A decrease in the number of collagenous fibers.
B. The formation of secondary dentin.
C. Sclerosis of radicular dentin.
D. A decrease in number of fibroblasts.
693. The true pulp stone is formed usually:
A. In large size.
B. In the coronal pulp.
C. In the radicular pulp.
D. Around degenerated nidus.
694. The pulp sensation is:
C. Pain sensation.
695. As a result of aging, the dental pulp in human permanent teeth:
A. Increase in size and becomes more vascular.
B. Becomes less cellular and more fibrous.
C. Becomes more cellular and contains more ground substance.
D.Becomes more vascular and contains larger neural elements.
696. An embedded pulp stone is most likely to be surrounded by:
A. Fibrous tissue.
B. Primary dentin.
C. Secondary dentin.
697. Which of the following is thought to protect the dental pulp?
A. Sclerotic dentin.
B. Dead tracts.
C. Tome’s granular layer.
698. A false denticle:
A. Consists of dentinal tubules.
B. Is usually associated with a dead tract.
C. Indicates a dead or dying pulp organ.
D.Consists of concentric layers of calcification.
699. Dental pulp develops from:
A. Dental organ.
B. Dental sac.
C. Dental papilla.
D. Dental lamina.
700. Nucleus with cart wheel appearance is found in:
A. Plasma cells.
C. Progenitor cells.
D. Mast cells.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.