681. Which of the following is not a feature of cellular cementum?
A. Lacunae and canaliculi.
B. Continuous remodeling.
682. Cementum may be deposited on the surface of enamel as a consequence of:
A. Early degeneration of Hertwig’s sheath.
B.Injury to the reduced enamel epithelium.
C. Late degeneration of Hertwig’s sheath.
D.During passive eruption.
A. Are derived from the dental papilla.
B. Secrete both collagen and glycosaminoglycans.
C. Are multinucleated cell.
D.May become incorporated into acellular cementum.
684. Which of the following is not present inside both cellular and acellular cementum:
B. Hydroxyapatite crystals.
C. Incremental lines.
685. Which of the following does not increase normally with age?
A. Pulp stones.
B. Dentin sclerosis.
686. human teeth contain varities of cementum:
A.acelllular extrinsic fiber cementum.
B. cellular intrinsic fiber cementun.
C. mixed stratified cementum.
D. all of the above.
687. Incremental lines of Salter are:
A. highly mineralized areas having less collagen and great amount of mucopolysaccharides.
B.hypomineralized areas containing less collagen and great amount of mucopolysaccharides.
C.unmineralized areas containing no collagen nor mucopolysaccharides.
D. similar to cementum mineralization.
688. cementum hypertrophy occurs:
A. in non functioning teeth.
B. functioning teeth.
C. in embedded teeth.
D. in malposed tooth
689. Cementoblasts are derived from:
A. epithelial root sheath of Hertwig.
B. epithelial rests of Malassez.
C. cells of dental papilla.
D.ectomesenchymal cells of tooth sac.
690.Persistance of epithelial root sheath of Hertwig will result in:
A. Formation of intermediate cementum.
B. No cementum formation.
C. Formation of acellular cementum.
D. Formation of accessory root canal.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.