531. All of the following statements about the eruption of a permanent tooth and the exfoliation of its predecessor are true, except:
A. Prior to eruption, the permanent tooth is completely formed.
B. Resorption of deciduous roots is an intermittent process.
C. Earliest resorption of deciduous roots is on root surface, facing the permanent tooth.
D. Eruptive movements of the permanent tooth may not be solely responsible for deciduous root resorption.
532. When a tooth first erupts into the oral cavity, the attachment epithelial cuff is composed of epithelium derived from:
A. Dental lamina.
B. Epithelial rests of Malassez.
C. Reduced dental epithelium.
D. Epithelial root sheath of Hertwig’s.
533. In the posteruptive phase a tooth undergoes primarily:
A. Rotational movement.
B. Movements in a distal direction.
C. Movements in an apical direction.
D. Movements in an axial & mesial direction.
534. During tooth eruption, the permanent successors of the primary teeth move occlusaly and:
535. During tooth eruption into the oral cavity, what happens to the epithelial covering of the enamel:
A. It remains as the primary cuticle.
B. It units with the oral epithelium and then degenerates.
C. It is replaced by oral epithelium and then degenerates.
D. It units with the oral epithelium and becomes primary cuticle.
536. During tooth eruption, bone formation is often seen at the base of socket. This newly formed bone is usually in the form of:
A. Coarse fibered woven bone.
B. Compact bone.
C. Radiating bone.
D. Horizontal trabeculae.
537.The pre-eruptive phase:
A. Begins in the late bell stage.
B. Begins in the early bell stage.
C. Begins in the beginning of root formation.
D. Begins in the cap stage.
538. Types of movement during the pre-eruptive phase:
A. Axial- eccentric.
D. Bodily- axial.
539. Eruptive phase:
A. Accompanied by bleeding of the gingival.
B. No discomfort or pain.
C. Eruptive teeth move at different speeds, at different times.
D. Has only axial occlusal movement.
540.Histological changes occurring during the eruptive phase:
A. Root formation only.
B. Formation of the attachment apparatus only.
C.Dento- gingival junction appearance only.
D. All of the above.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.