981. All of the following are part of or arise from the dental organ except the
A. rests of Malassez
B. reduced enamel epithelium
C. epithelial root sheath
D. cervical loop
E. dental sac
982. All of the following may be observed in demineralized sections of mature teeth except
A. intertubular dentin
B. interglobular dentin
C. peritubular dentin
D. reparative dentin
E. globular dentin
983. The major inorganic component of dentin is
984. The presence of Tomes’ processes is associated with the
A. formation of peritubular dentin
B. morphogenic function of dental organ
C. secretory function of dental organ
D. hypomineralized root dentin
E. intratubular nerve endings
985. All of the deciduous dentition has been initiated in utero by the
A. 6th wk
B. 7th wk
C. 8th wk
D. 10th wk
E. 16th wk
986. All of the tooth germs of the primary dentition are usually completed in utero by the
A. 4th mo
B. 6th mo
C. 7th mo
D. 8th mo
E. none of the above
987. The formation of the 1st tooth of the permanent dentition is initated in utero by the
A. 4th mo
B. 5th mo
C. 6th mo
D. 7th mo
E. 8th mo
988. More principal fibers of the periodontal ligament start or end in
A. dentin than bone
B. cementum than bone
C. dentin than cementum
D. bone than cementum
E. gingiva than cementum
989.Which of the following correctly describes a nucleoli characteristic?
A.Ovoid dense bodies.
B.Constitutes the DNA contained in the nucleus.
C.No limiting membrane.
D.Six to eight contained in the nucleus.
990.Which of the following correctly describes ribosomes?
A.Generates genetic codes for proteins.
B.Can be found as separate particles in the cytoplasm.
C.Are specific as to the type of protein they synthesize.
D.Transport substances in the cytoplasm.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.