741. The floor of the mouth is lined by:
A.Linning mucosa loosely attached .
B.Linning mucosa firmly attached.
C. Specialized mucosa.
742.Keratohyaline granules in epithelial cells of keratinized mucosa are associated with:
A. The tonofilaments.
B. Prickle cell layer.
C. Basal cell layer.
D. Stratum granulosum.
743. Which of the following contributes to the reddish coloration of the vermilion border?
A.Thichness of oral epithelium.
B.Existance of high number of langerhans cells.
C. Vascularity of the lamina propria.
D. Epithelial keratinization.
744. Which of the following are not usually found in the keratinocytes of thestratum spinosum of keratinized oral epithelium?
C. Membrane coating granules.
745. The sulcular epithelium:
A. Is keratinized.
B. Has thick epithelial layer.
C. Has long epithelial ridges.
D. Is nonkeratinized.
746. Taste buds are not found on:
B. Fungiform papillae.
C. Foliate papillae.
747. Which of the following is not present in the stratum spinosum?
D. Odland’s bodies.
748. Which of the following mucosa has a non-keratinized epithelium :
A. Free gingiva.
B. Attached gingiva.
C. Mucosa of the floor of the mouth.
D. Palatal mucosa.
749. Which of the following is a transiant cell in the oral epithelium:
C. Merkel cell.
750. Which of the following serves as a source of the cells which form the attachment epithelium?
A. Dental sac.
B. Reduced enamel epithelium & gingiva.
C. Enamel cuticle.
D. Vestibular lamina.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.