Histology is the science and study of tissues. Histo means a tissue, while Logy means science. By studying oral histology and embryology, you will gain a strong foundation in oral biology. The topic you study will focus on the development and structure of cells and tissues, the stages of tooth development and maturation. Different parts of a tissue, like cells, intercellular substance, tissue fluids, and the different parts of a human tooth, like enamel, dentin, dental pulp. Academic Task provides Oral Histology MCQs with answers. All these teeth histology MCQs are chosen from trusted and best reference books on oral histology. These histology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Pathology here.
291. Neonatal lines are seen in_______________?
A. Enamel of deciduous incisiors
B. Enamel of permanent incisors
C. Enamel of premolars
D. Dentin of all teeth, as if is formed first
292. narled enamel is seen in_____________?
A. Proximal surface of tooth
B. Cervical region of tooth
C. Cusp tips of tooth
D. All of the above
293. The thickness of prismless enamel in diciduous teeth is______________?
A. 25 μ m
B. 50 μ m
C. 75 μ m
D. 100 μ m
294. Enamel rods at the cervical area at the occlusal edge and incisal lip in permanent teeth are______________?
295. Incremental lines of Retzius appear_____________?
A. As lines in the enamel running at right angles to the enamel surface
B. As lines in the dentin running at right angles to the dentino-enamel junction
C. In enamel and follow the apposition pattern
D. In dentin and follow the appositional pattern
296. Enamel spindles are formed by______________?
D. Hypocalcified rods
297. The percentage of inorganic matter in fully developed enamel is about____________?
298. Non acidic, nonionic protein which helps in enamel mineralization _______________?
299. Which of the following is correct about enamel crystals ?
A. Same as dentin crystals
B. Contains organic portion in the center
C. Roughly texagonal in shape
D. Their diameter is about 5 microns in size
300. Maximum amount of phosphate is seen in_______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.