731. In which area the connective tissue papillae are long & numerous?
A. Buccal mucosa.
C. Alveolar mucosa.
D.Floor of the mouth.
732. The mucogingival junction is the junction of:
A.Sulcular epithelium & free gingiva.
B. Free gingiva and attached gingiva.
C. Alveolar mucosa and attached gingiva.
D.Palatine gingival &rougae zone.
733. The mucosa of the dorsal surface of the tongue is:
B. Masticatory mucosa.
D. Smooth surface.
734. Which of the following represents the correct innervation of fungiform papilla?
A. Chorda tympani.
B. Facial nerve.
C. Trigeminal nerve.
735. Which of the following appears to play an important role in attachment of its cells:
C. Glycogen contents.
736. The structure of the oral mucosa is:
A. Epithelium and basement membrane.
B. Mucosa & submucosa.
C. Epithelium, lamina propria and muscular layer.
D. Epithelium, lamina propria and basement membrane.
737. Healthy line is represented in:
B. Free gingival groove.
C. Junction of the palatine gingiva and the lateral surface of the palate.
D.Junction of the buccal and labial mucosa.
738. Fungiform papillae:
A. Are seen as white spots.
B. Have a stratum corneum.
C. Carry taste buds.
D.Have a lamina propria which is poorly vascularized.
739. Which of the following is true regarding the dentogingival junction?
A. It is derived entirely from ectomesenchyme.
B. It moves apically with age.
C.It moves occlusally with age.
D. Contains clear submucosa.
740. Which of the following regions has a non-keratinized epithelium and is loosely attached to the underlying structures?
A. Buccal mucosa.
B. Attached gingiva.
C. Hard palate.
D. Vestibular fornix.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.