Histology is the science and study of tissues. Histo means a tissue, while Logy means science. By studying oral histology and embryology, you will gain a strong foundation in oral biology. The topic you study will focus on the development and structure of cells and tissues, the stages of tooth development and maturation. Different parts of a tissue, like cells, intercellular substance, tissue fluids, and the different parts of a human tooth, like enamel, dentin, dental pulp. Academic Task provides Oral Histology MCQs with answers. All these teeth histology MCQs are chosen from trusted and best reference books on oral histology. These histology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Pathology here.
191. Tome’s firbres are____________?
A. With out but not with in the dentin
B. Odontoblastic processes in dental tubules
C. Type of sharpey’s fibres
D. Originate from tome’s granular layer
192. Korffs fibres are seen in______________?
A. Mantle dentin
B. Secondary dentin
C. Reactionary dentin
D. Indeed dermal tubules
193. The type of tertiary dentin which contains cellular inclusions is found in_____________?
A. Sclerotic dentin
B. Mantle dentin
194. The organic lining of the calcified dentinal tubules is known as_______________?
A. Lamina propria
B. Lamina lucida
C. Lamina limitans
D. Lamina densa
195. The cells that form secondary dentin are_______________?
196. Organic portion can be separated from the mineral by_____________?
A. Incineration/organic chelation
197. Shape of crown and the size of the roots is determined by______________?
198. Sclerotic dentin has following features_____________?
A. Caries susceptible
D. Resistant to caries
199. Inter globular dentin results due to_____________?
A. Failure of coalescence of calcospherities
B. Fracture of the dentin
C. Artifact in light microscopy
D. Disturbance in dentinal tubules
200. The main bulk of dentin is formed by______________?
A. Peritubular dentin
B. Mantle dentin
C. Inter tubular dentin
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.