Histology is the science and study of tissues. Histo means a tissue, while Logy means science. By studying oral histology and embryology, you will gain a strong foundation in oral biology. The topic you study will focus on the development and structure of cells and tissues, the stages of tooth development and maturation. Different parts of a tissue, like cells, intercellular substance, tissue fluids, and the different parts of a human tooth, like enamel, dentin, dental pulp. Academic Task provides Oral Histology MCQs with answers. All these teeth histology MCQs are chosen from trusted and best reference books on oral histology. These histology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Pathology here.
91. The number of pulp organs in a person in___________?
92. The cell free zone in pulp lies____________?
A. Above odontoblast
B. Below odontoblast
C. In radicular pulp
D. In pulp horn
93. Cells occurring in greatest number in pulp are______________?
94. The odontoblasts killed during cavity preparation are derived from_____________?
A. Unaffected odontoblasts from the pulp
B. Undifferentiated cells
95. Histologically the dental pulp most closely resembles______________?
A. Nerve tissue
B. Vascular tissue
C. Granulation tissue
D. Loose connective tissue
96. The dental pulp is derived form____________?
A. Dental papilla
B. Dental sac
D. Stellate reticulum
97. Size of pulp chamber____________?
A. Increases with age
B. Decreases with age
C. Increased in some cases and decreases in some cases
D. None of the above
98. The average life time of primary pulp in oral cavity is__________?
A. 8.3 years
B. 2 years
C. 7 years
D. 3 years
99. The fibroblasts associated with capillaries are__________?
A. Plasma cell
100. The size of apical foramen of maxillary teeth in adult is______________?
A. 0.4 mm
B. 0.3 mm
C. 0.2 mm
D. 0.7 mm
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.