371. The maximum rate of eruption, as the tooth cusps reach the surface epithelium is around ________ μm/day?
372. Calcified tissue is absent in______________?
373. Which of the following factors are primarily contributory to the shedding of deciduous tooth ?
B. Vascular pressure
C. Oncotic pressure
D. Masticatory pressure
374. The apical foramen of a fully developed permanent tooth is usually lined by_____________?
C. Epithelial rest cells
D. The Epithelial diaphragm
375. Specific stain for fat cells is___________?
A. Eosin & haematoxylin
B. Carbol fuschin
C. Sudan III
D. Cresyl violet
376. Extracted teeth should be preserved in_____________?
C. 10% Formalin
D. 10% alcohol
377. Epithelial cells which ultimately keratinize are known as_____________?
A. Keratinizing cells
C. Non-Keratinizing cells
D. Clear cells
378. Lamina densa of the gingival basement membrane is rich in_____________?
A. Type I and III collagen
B. Type III collagen
C. Type IV collagen
D. Type I collagen
379. In which of the following papillae of the tongue are the taste buds predominantly located ?
380. Osteoblasts appear basic gram staining due to______________?
A. Increased ribonucleic acid
B. Acidic ground substance
C. Increased mitochondria
D. Presence of basic ground substance
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.