751. The mode of attachment of the junctional epithelium is:
A. Basement membrane.
B. Basal lamina &hemidesmosome.
C. Enamel cuticle.
D. Odland’s bodies.
752. Which of the following is true of the attachment epithelium?
A. Its coronal end is found at the bottom of the gingival sulcus.
B. Its apical migration is the major causative factor in active eruption.
C. Is impermeable to dyes and fluids.
D.Can migrate coronally.
753. Which of the following cells synthesize protein which remains within the cell without secretion:
B. Plasma cell.
754. Which of the following papillae of the tongue do not contain taste buds:
755. Which is not true about taste buds:
A. The supporting cells of a taste bud carry taste hairs.
B. 10 to 20 neuroepithelial cells are the receptors of taste stimuli in a taste bud.
C. Taste buds extend from the basal lamina to the surface of epithelium.
D. Nerve fibers end in contact with the sensory cells in the taste buds.
756. Those papillae of the tongue which are the largest, having many
taste buds and are associated with the duct of Von Ebner’s gland are:
757. Glands emptying the circumvalate trough are the:
A. Mucous glands.
B. Serous glands.
C. Glands of Nuhn.
D. Mucous and serous mixed glands.
758. Tongue papillae responsible for bitter taste sensation:
B. Fungiform papillae.
C. Circumvallate papillae.
D. Foliate papillae.
759. Mucous cells of salivary glands have:
A. Rounded nuclei.
B. Flattened nuclei.
C. Form the cap of the demilunes.
D. Have zymogen granules.
760. Which of the following is not function of the striated duct?
A. Iodine secretion.
B. Zymogen secretion.
C. Sodium & chloride transport.
D. Potassium & calcium transport.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.