801. The ground substance of TMJ disk comprises about:
A. 10% of its dry weight.
B. 5% of its dry weight.
C. 12% of its dry weight.
D. 8% of its dry weight.
802. Which of the following statements about TMJ intra- articular disk is true:
A. About ⅔ of glygosaminoglycans is chondroitin sulphate& about ⅓ is dermatan sulfate.
B. About ⅓ of glygosaminoglycans is chondroitin sulphate& about ⅔ is dermatan sulfate.
C. About ⅛ of glygosaminoglycans is chondroitin sulphate& about ⅜ is dermatan sulfate.
D. About ⅜ of glygosaminoglycans is chondroitin sulphate& about ⅛ is dermatan sulfate.
803.The TMJ disk is:
A. Avascular & not innervated in its central region.
B. Vascular & innervated.
C. Avascular & innervated.
D. Vascular & not innervated.
804. At rest the hydrostatic pressure of TMJ synovial fluid has been reported as being:
D. Sometimes sub-atmospheric & other times atmospheric.
805. Which one of the following is not a function of the TMJ synovial fluid:
D. Pressure dampening.
806. The vascular supply to the TMJ comes from:
A. External carotid artery.
B. Internal carotid artery.
C.Common carotid artery.
D. Both External & Internal carotid arteries.
807. The TMJ takes branches from:
A. The mandibular division of the trigeminal nerve.
B. The maxillary division of the trigeminal nerve.
C. The ophthalmic division of the trigeminal nerve.
D. The facial branch of the mandibular nerve.
808. Normally most of the circulating white blood cells are
A. basophilic leukocytes
D. eosinophilic leukocytes
E. neutrophilic leukocytes
809. Blood platelets are products of
C. red blood cells
D. plasma cells
810. Bacteria are frequently ingested by
A. neutrophilic leukocytes
B. basophilic leukocytes
C. mast cells
D. small lymphocytes
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.