361. Masticatory mucosa in the oral cavity covers the_______________?
A. Floor of the mouth and soft palate
B. Alveolar mucosa and vestibular fornix
C. Lip and cheek
D. Gingiva and hard palate
362. Merkel cells are found in which of the following tissue ______________?
B. Papillary layer of dermis
C. Reticular of dermis
363. Non keratinized epithelium is found over___________?
A. Attached gingiva
B. Free gingiva
C. Interdental papilla
D. Gingival sulcus
364. Stratum granulosum is not present in_____________?
A. Hyper orthokeratosis
B. Hyper parakeratosis
C. Non keratinized epithelium
D. Sulcular epithelium
365. Biomechanism that unites the epithelium to the tooth surface is_____________?
A. Internal basal lamina
B. Junctional epithelium
C. Reduced enamel epithelium
D. Epithelial attachment
366. Bulk of lamina propria of the gingiva is made of collagen type_______________?
367. Minor salivary glands are present in the submucosa through out the oral mucosa except for the______________?
A. Gingiva and anterior part of hard palate
B. Tongue and soft palate
C. Retromolar area and hard palate
D. Lip and posterior third of the hard palate
368. Difference between the skin and mucosa of cheek is_______________?
A. Thin lamina and non keratinized mucosa of cheek
B. Keratinized mucosa of cheek
C. Rete pegs
D. Thick lamina propria on skin of cheek
369. The thinnest epithelium of oral cavity is found in the____________?
A. Buccal gingiva
B. Lingual gingiva
C. Oral surface of lip
D. Sublingual mucosa (floor of mouth)
370. The red zones of lips have_____________?
A. 30% Sebaceous glands
B. 75% sebaceous glands
C. very small number of sebaceous glands, if any
D. Absolutely no sebaceous glands
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.