Histology is the science and study of tissues. Histo means a tissue, while Logy means science. By studying oral histology and embryology, you will gain a strong foundation in oral biology. The topic you study will focus on the development and structure of cells and tissues, the stages of tooth development and maturation. Different parts of a tissue, like cells, intercellular substance, tissue fluids, and the different parts of a human tooth, like enamel, dentin, dental pulp. Academic Task provides Oral Histology MCQs with answers. All these teeth histology MCQs are chosen from trusted and best reference books on oral histology. These histology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Pathology here.
241. In cap stage, regulating factor for cusp shape formation is present in____________?
A. Dental papilla
B. Dental follicle
C. Inner enamel epithelium
D. Enamel Knot
242. Which of the following is not an ecto-mesenchymal derivative ?
243. The disturbances occurred during Calcification stage of tooth development is seen in_____________?
A. Peg laterals
C. Supernumerary tooth
D. Interglobular dentin
244. Stellate reticulum is seen in______________?
A. Dental lamina
B. Enamel organ
C. Hertwig’s root sheath
D. All of the above
245. Order of development of tooth germ is____________?
246. Atypical or osteodentin is formed due to disturbance during____________?
247. Enamel pearls are found in_____________?
A. Occlusal surface of premolars
B. Furcation areas of permanent molars
C. On the incisal edges of incisors
D. None of the above
248. The relationship between the pulpal and periodontal tissue complex begins during dental development at_____________?
A. Adolescent stage
B. 5-10 years
C. Embryonic stage
D. None of the above
249. The cells of the enamel organ which differentiate into future ameloblasts are_____________?
A. Cells of inner enamel epithelium
B. Cells of outer enamel epithelium
C. Cells of stellate reticulum
D. Cells of stratum intermedium
250. The cap stage in tooth development is characterized by_____________?
B. reversal of functional polarity
C. Formation of hammock ligament
D. Increased mitotic activity
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.