Histology is the science and study of tissues. Histo means a tissue, while Logy means science. By studying oral histology and embryology, you will gain a strong foundation in oral biology. The topic you study will focus on the development and structure of cells and tissues, the stages of tooth development and maturation. Different parts of a tissue, like cells, intercellular substance, tissue fluids, and the different parts of a human tooth, like enamel, dentin, dental pulp. Academic Task provides Oral Histology MCQs with answers. All these teeth histology MCQs are chosen from trusted and best reference books on oral histology. These histology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Pathology here.
261. The shallow furrows on the enamel surface, where stria of Retzius end are known as _______________ ?
D. Enamel lamellae
262. The key hole, pattern appearance in the cross section is feature of______________?
A. Aprismatic enamel
B. Prismatic enamel
C. Intertubular dentin
D. Intratubular dentin
263. The class of low molecular weight calcium binding proteins seen predominantly in developing enamel are_____________?
264. Metalloprotienases are used in which stage of the amelogenesis_____________?
B. Formative/ Secretory
265. Nutritional supply of the ameloblasts during most of their life cycle is from the_____________?
A. Dental pulp
B. Odontoblastic processes
C. Dental sac
D. Reduced dental organ
266. Neonatal line is also referred to as______________?
A. Retzius line
B. Line of cross striations
C. Incremental lines
D. Line of enamel tufts
267. The bud, cap and bell stage of the developing tooth are based, on growth of the______________?
A. Stellate reticulum
B. Dental papilla
C. Enamel organ
D. Dental sac
268. Enamel can act in a sense like a_______________?
A. Permeable membrane
B. Impermeable membrane
C. Semipermeable membrane
D. Infrapermeable membrane
269. Dark bonds that are present in enamel rods at intervals of 4 μms are______________?
A. Neonantal bands
B. Cross striations
C. Striae of Retzius
D. Hunter-Schregar bands
270. The average width of enamel rods is______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.