Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
81. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
82. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
83. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
84. Two ships are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a lighthouse. The angles of elevation of the top of the lighthouse as observed from the two ships are 30° and 45° respectively. If the lighthouse is 100 m high, the distance between the two ships is :_________?
A. 173 m
B. 200 m
C. 273 m
D. 300 m
85. The angle of elevation of a ladder leaning against a wall is 60° and the foot of the ladder is 4.6 m away from the wall. The length of the ladder is :_________?
A. 2.3 m
B. 4.6 m
C. 7.8 m
D. 9.2 m
86. Find out the wrong number in the series : 1, 1, 2, 6, 24, 96, 720.
87. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
A. Pakistan : Rupee
B. America : Dollar
C. Kuwait : Dinar
D. Australia : Pound
E. Japan : Yen
88. The angle of elevation of the sun, when the length of the shadow of a tree is √3 times the height of the tree, is :________?
89. From a point P on a level ground, the angle of elevation of the top of a tower is 30°. If the tower is 100 m high, the distance of point P from the foot of the tower is :_________?
A. 149 m
B. 156 m
C. 173 m
D. 200 m
90. If the height of a pole is 2√3 meters and the length of its shadow is 2 meters, find the angle of elevation of the sun.