Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
161. A and B start a business jointly. A invests Rs.16000 for 8 months and B remains in the business for 4 months. Out of the total profit B claims 2/7th share. How much money is contributed by B?
162. In a partnership between A, B and C. A’s capital is Rs.5000. If his share of a profit of Rs.800 is Rs.200 and C’s share is Rs.130, what is B’s capital?
162. A and B invests Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 respectively in a business. If A doubles his capital after 6 months. In what ratio should A and B divide that year’s profit?
163. A and B put in Rs.300 and Rs.400 respectively into a business. A reinvests into the business his share of the first year’s profit of Rs.210 where as B does not. In what ratio should they divide the second year’s profit?
164. A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
165. A, B and C enter into partnership. A invests some money at the beginning, B invests double the amount after 6 months, and C invests thrice the amount after 8 months. If the annual gain be Rs.18000. A’s share is?
166. Three persons invested Rs.9000 in a joint business. The second person invested Rs.1000 more than the first and the third Rs.1000 more than second. After two years, they gained Rs.5400. How much third person will get?
167. A, B and C are partners. A receives 2/3 of profits, B and C dividing the remainder equally. A’s income is increased by Rs.200 when the rate to profit rises from 5 to 7 percent. Find the Capital of B?
168. Two persons A and B take a field on rent. A puts on it 21 horses for 3 months and 15 cows for 2 months; B puts 15 cows for 6months and 40 sheep for 7 1/2 months. If one day, 3 horses eat as much as 5 cows and 6 cows as much as 10 sheep, what part of the rent should A pay?
A. 1/3 rd
B. 2/5 th
C. 2/3 rd
D. 1/5 th
169. A, B and C rents a pasture for Rs.870. A put in 12 horses for 8 months, B 16 horses for 9 months and 18 horses for 6 months. How much should C pay?
A. Rs 270
170. A began business with Rs.45000 and was joined afterwards by B with Rs.5400. When did B join if the profits at the end of the year were divided in the ratio of 2:1?
A. 4 months
B. 6 months
C. 7 months
D. 9 months