Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
31. In a fort there is enough food sufficient for 1200 men for 10 days. How long the food would have last for if there would have been 1000 men.
32. The marked price of a watch was Rs. 720. A man bought the same for Rs. 550.80, after getting two successive discounts, the first 10%. What was the second discount rate ?
33. A shopkeeper marks his goods 20% above cost price, but allows 30% discount for cash payment. His net loss is ?
34. A tradesman marks his goods 10% above his cost price. If he allows his customers 10% discount on the marked price. How much profit or loss does he make, if any ?
A. 1% gain
B. 1% loss
C. 5% gain
D. No gain no loss
35. If the true discount on s sum due 2 years hence at 14% per annum be Rs. 168, the sum due is:________?
A. Rs. 768
B. Rs. 968
C. Rs. 1960
D. Rs. 2400
36. Rs. 20 is the true discount on Rs. 260 due after a certain time. What will be the true discount on the same sum due after half of the former time, the rate of interest being the same?
A. Rs. 10
B. Rs. 10.40
C. Rs. 15.20
D. Rs. 13
37. The interest on Rs. 750 for 2 years is the same as the true discount on Rs. 960 due 2 years hence. If the rate of interest is the same in both cases, it is:
38. A shopkeeper earns a profit of 10% after allowing a discount of 20% on the marked price. The cost price of the article whose marked price is Rs. 880, is =_______ ?
A. Rs. 704
B. Rs. 640
C. Rs. 774
D. Rs. 680
39. The present worth of Rs. 1404 due in two equal half-yearly installments at 8% per annul simple interest is:
A. Rs. 1325
B. Rs. 1300
C. Rs. 1350
D. Rs. 1500
40. The simple interest and the true discount on a certain sum for a given time and at a given rate are Rs. 85 and Rs. 80 respectively. The sum is:_______?
A. Rs. 1800
B. Rs. 1450
C. Rs. 1360
D. Rs. 6800