311. Ramees sold two bicycles, each for Rs.990. If he made 10% profit on the first and 10% loss on the second, what is the total cost of both bicycles?
312. By selling 50 meters of cloth. I gain the selling price of 15 meters. Find the gain percent?
D. 42 6/7%
313. The cost price of 13 articles is equal to the selling price of 11 articles. Find the profit percent?
A. 15 5/15%
B. 18 2/11%
C. 16 2/3%
314. By selling 12 pencils for a rupee a man loses 20%. How many for a rupee should he sell in order to gain 20%?
315. he C.P of 15 books is equal to the S.P of 18 books. Find his gain% or loss%?
A. 16 2/3% loss
B. 100/3% loss
C. 50/3% profit
D. 100/3% loss
316. The C.P of 10 pens is equal to the S.P of 12 pens. Find his gain % or loss%?
A. 16 2/3% profit
B. 50/6% profit
C. 16 2/3% loss
D. 100/3% loss
317.By selling 150 mangoes, a fruit-seller gains the selling price of 30 mangoes. Find the gain percent?
318. If a man lost 4% by selling oranges at the rate of 12 a rupee at how many a rupee must he sell them to gain 44%?
319. By selling a house for Rs.45000, it was found that 1/8 of the outlay was gained, what ought the selling to price to have been in order to have lost 5 p.c?
320. A man sells a horse for Rs.800 and loses something, if he had sold it for Rs.980, his gain would have been double the former loss. Find the cost price of the horse?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.