Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
171. A, B and C are entered into a partnership. A invested Rs.6500 for 6 months, B invested Rs.8400 for 5 months and C invested for Rs.10000 for 3 months. A is a working partner and gets 5% of the total profit for the same. Find the share of C in a total profit of Rs.7400.
172. A, B and C are partners in a business. Their capitals are respectively, Rs.5000, Rs.6000 and Rs.4000. A gets 30% of the total profit for managing the business. The remaining profit is divided among three in the ratio of their capitals. In the end of the year, the profit of A is Rs.200 more than the sum of the profits of B and C. Find the total profit.
173. If 6 (A’s capital) = 8 (B’s capital) = 10 (C’s capital). Then the ratio of their capitals is:
174. A, B, C together started a business. A invested Rs.6000 for 5 months B invested Rs.3600 for 6 months and C Rs.7500 for 3 months. If they get a total profit of Rs.7410. Find the share of A?
175. A starts business with a capital of Rs.1200 B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months respectively. If the end of a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2:3:5 respectively. What is B’s investment in the business?
176. A and B began business with Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 after 8 months, A withdraws Rs.1000 and B advances Rs.1000 more. At the end of the year, their profits amounted to Rs.630 find the share of A.
177. A and B enter into partnership with capital as 7:9. At the end of 8 months, A withdraws. If they receive the profits in the ratio of 8:9 find how long B’s capital was used?
A. 6 months
B. 8 months
C. 10 months
D. 7 months
178. A and B entered into a partnership investing Rs.25000 and Rs.30000 respectively. After 4 months C also joined the business with an investment of Rs.35000. What is the share of C in an annual profit of Rs.47000?
179. A, B, C and D enter into partnership. A subscribes 1/3 of the capital B 1/4, C 1/5 and D the rest. How much share did A get in a profit of Rs.2460?
180. John started a business investing Rs. 70,000. Daniel joined him after six months with an amount of Rs. 1,05,000 and Jerry joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among John, Daniel and Jerry respectively, 3 years after John started the business?
D. Cannot be determined
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.