161. A and B start a business jointly. A invests Rs.16000 for 8 months and B remains in the business for 4 months. Out of the total profit B claims 2/7th share. How much money is contributed by B?
162. In a partnership between A, B and C. A’s capital is Rs.5000. If his share of a profit of Rs.800 is Rs.200 and C’s share is Rs.130, what is B’s capital?
162. A and B invests Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 respectively in a business. If A doubles his capital after 6 months. In what ratio should A and B divide that year’s profit?
163. A and B put in Rs.300 and Rs.400 respectively into a business. A reinvests into the business his share of the first year’s profit of Rs.210 where as B does not. In what ratio should they divide the second year’s profit?
164. A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
165. A, B and C enter into partnership. A invests some money at the beginning, B invests double the amount after 6 months, and C invests thrice the amount after 8 months. If the annual gain be Rs.18000. A’s share is?
166. Three persons invested Rs.9000 in a joint business. The second person invested Rs.1000 more than the first and the third Rs.1000 more than second. After two years, they gained Rs.5400. How much third person will get?
167. A, B and C are partners. A receives 2/3 of profits, B and C dividing the remainder equally. A’s income is increased by Rs.200 when the rate to profit rises from 5 to 7 percent. Find the Capital of B?
168. Two persons A and B take a field on rent. A puts on it 21 horses for 3 months and 15 cows for 2 months; B puts 15 cows for 6months and 40 sheep for 7 1/2 months. If one day, 3 horses eat as much as 5 cows and 6 cows as much as 10 sheep, what part of the rent should A pay?
A. 1/3 rd
B. 2/5 th
C. 2/3 rd
D. 1/5 th
169. A, B and C rents a pasture for Rs.870. A put in 12 horses for 8 months, B 16 horses for 9 months and 18 horses for 6 months. How much should C pay?
A. Rs 270
170. A began business with Rs.45000 and was joined afterwards by B with Rs.5400. When did B join if the profits at the end of the year were divided in the ratio of 2:1?
A. 4 months
B. 6 months
C. 7 months
D. 9 months