211. When the price of a toy was increased by 20 % of the number of toys sold was decreased by 15 %. What was the effect on the sales of the shop?
A. 4 % increase
B. 4 % decrease
C. 2 % increase
D. 2 % decrease
212. A owns a house worth Rs. 10000. He sells it to B at a profit of 10% based on the worth of the house. B sells the house back to A at a loss of 10% in this transaction A gets:
A. No profit No loss
B. Profit of Rs. 1000
C. Profit of Rs. 1100
D. Profit of Rs. 2000
213. Ramees bought 4 dozen apples at Rs. 12 per dozen and 2 dozen apples at Rs. 16 per dozen. He sold all of them to earn 20%. At what price per dozen did he sell the apples?
A. Rs. 14.40
B. Rs. 16.00
C. Rs. 16.80
D. Rs. 19.20
214. Jameel bought paper sheets for Rs. 7200 and spent Rs. 200 on transport. Paying Rs 600 he had 330 boxes made. Which he said at Rs. 28 each. What is his profit Percentage?
D. None of these
215. By selling Toffees at 20 for a rupee, a man loses 40 %. To gain 20 %, for one rupee he must sell?
A. 16 toffees
B. 20 toffees
C. 25 toffees
D. 24 toffees
216. By selling 12 oranges for one rupee, a man loses 20%. How many for a rupee should he sell to get a gain of 20%?
217. A dealer professing to sell at cost price uses a 900 gms weight for a kilogram. His gain percent is:________?
D. 11 1/9
218. A man sold 20 articles for Rs. 60 and gained 20%. How many articles did he buy for Rs.60?
219. The C.P of an article is 40% of the S.P. The percent that the S.P is of C.P is:________?
220. A man purchased a watch for Rs. 400 and sold it at a gain of 20% of the selling price. The selling price of the watch is:__________?
A. Rs. 300
B. Rs. 320
C. Rs. 440
D. Rs. 500
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.