Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
141. A is a working partner and B is a sleeping partner in the business. A puts in Rs.15000 and B Rs.25000, A receives 10% of the profit for managing the business the rest being divided in proportion of their capitals. Out of a total profit of Rs.9600, money received by A is?
142. The ratio of investments of two partners P and Q is 7:5 and the ratio of their profits is 7:10. If P invested the money for 5 months, find for how much time did Q invest the money?
A. 7 months
B. 10 months
C. 9 months
D. 11 months
143. A and B invests Rs.10000 each, A investing for 8 months and B investing for all the 12 months in the year. If the total profit at the end of the year is Rs.25000, find their shares?
A. Rs.8000, Rs.17000
B. Rs.9000, Rs.16000
C. Rs.18000, Rs.7000
D. Rs.10000, Rs.15000
144. A and B starts a business with Rs.8000 each, and after 4 months, B withdraws half of his capital . How should they share the profits at the end of the 18 months?
145. A and B start a business with Rs.6000 and Rs.8000 respectively. Hoe should they share their profits at the end of one year?
146. A, B and C invests Rs.2000, Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 in a business. After one year A removed his money; B and C continued the business for one more year. If the net profit after 2 years be Rs.3200, then A’s share in the profit is?
147. Kashif and Nadeem jointly started a business. Kashif invested three times as Nadeem did and invested his money for double time as compared to Nadeem. Nadeem earned Rs. 4000. If the gain is proportional to the money invested and the time for which the money is invested then the total gain was?
148. A, B and C started a business with capitals of Rs. 8000, Rs. 10000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. At the end of the year, the profit share of B is Rs. 1500. The difference between the profit shares of A and C is?
A. Rs. 300
B. Rs. 400
C. Rs. 500
D. Rs. 600
E. None of these
149. A and B start a business, with A investing the total capital of Rs.50000, on the condition that B pays A interest @ 10% per annum on his half of the capital. A is a working partner and receives Rs.1500 per month from the total profit and any profit remaining is equally shared by both of them. At the end of the year, it was found that the income of A is twice that of B. Find the total profit for the year?
150. A and B invests Rs.8000 and Rs.9000 in a business. After 4 months, A withdraws half of his capital and 2 months later, B withdraws one-third of his capital. In what ratio should they share the profits at the end of the year?