Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
51. If there is a total of 104 weekly installments and a third deposit, find the interest charged
52. A sum of money becomes 7⁄5 of itself in 4 years at a certain rate of simple interest. The rate per annum is :
53. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 9800 after 5 years and Rs. 12005 after 8 years at the same rate of simple interest. The rate of interest per annum is:
54. A sum was put at simple interest at a certain rate for 3 years. Had it been put at 2% higher rate, it would have fetched Rs 360 more. Find the sum.
55. A sum of Rs. 2500 amounts to Rs. 3875 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
56. A man invests a certain sum of money at 6% per annum simple interest and another sum at 7% per annum simple interest. His income from interest after 2 years was Rs. 354. One-forth of the first sum is equal to one-fifth of the second sum. The total sum invested was :
57. What is the rate of interest at which Rs.150 becomes Rs. 220 in 10 years.
58. How long will it take for a sum of money to grow from Rs.1250 to Rs.10,000, if it is invested at 12.5% p.a simple interest?
A. 65 years
B. 56 years
C. 45 years
D. 57 years
59. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is :________?
A. Rs. 700
B. Rs. 690
C. Rs. 650
D. Rs. 698
60. You deposit $600 into a 6 month certificate of deposit. After 6 months the balance is $618. Find the simple annual interest rate
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.