51. If there is a total of 104 weekly installments and a third deposit, find the interest charged
52. A sum of money becomes 7⁄5 of itself in 4 years at a certain rate of simple interest. The rate per annum is :
53. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 9800 after 5 years and Rs. 12005 after 8 years at the same rate of simple interest. The rate of interest per annum is:
54. A sum was put at simple interest at a certain rate for 3 years. Had it been put at 2% higher rate, it would have fetched Rs 360 more. Find the sum.
55. A sum of Rs. 2500 amounts to Rs. 3875 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
56. A man invests a certain sum of money at 6% per annum simple interest and another sum at 7% per annum simple interest. His income from interest after 2 years was Rs. 354. One-forth of the first sum is equal to one-fifth of the second sum. The total sum invested was :
57. What is the rate of interest at which Rs.150 becomes Rs. 220 in 10 years.
58. How long will it take for a sum of money to grow from Rs.1250 to Rs.10,000, if it is invested at 12.5% p.a simple interest?
A. 65 years
B. 56 years
C. 45 years
D. 57 years
59. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is :________?
A. Rs. 700
B. Rs. 690
C. Rs. 650
D. Rs. 698
60. You deposit $600 into a 6 month certificate of deposit. After 6 months the balance is $618. Find the simple annual interest rate